PRIME OPTIONS Grape Seed Extract
Oxidative stress is the major cause of degenerative conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, neurodegenerative disorders, lung conditions, diabetes, and cancer oxidative is caused by the imbalance between the production of free radicals and the body’s ability to counteract them through its own antioxidant system.1,2
PRIME OPTIONS Grape Seed Extract has smaller oligomeric procyanidins (OPC) that are easily absorbed and used by the body because of its soy phospholipid content. Substantial studies have proven OPC to be beneficial in improving antioxidant defenses and in counteracting the oxidative stress made more effective by the Leucoselect® Phytosome® technology.
Why PRIME OPTIONS Grape Seed Extract?
- Incredible antioxidant potential that neutralizes free radicals
- Smaller sized OPC easily enters into and get absorbed by the body
- With Phytosome® technology, making it more bioavailable
 What is oxidative stress? News Medical Life Sciences and Medicine. (2015, September).
2 What is oxidative stress? PubMed. (2000, February)
Serving Size 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule
Leucoselect® Phytosome® powder 50mg*
Soluthin MD® 50mg*
Ingredients: Vitis vinifera, phosphatidylcholine, magnesium stearate, anti-caking agent.
*RENI Values Not Established
Leucoselect® Phytosome® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A. (US Patents 4,963,527; US 6,297,218).
Soluthin MD® is a registered trademark of Lipoid A.G.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Not recommended for children and pregnant or lactating women.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact (02) 899 8488.